Monday, January 24, 2011

relocation, and a new stitch!

Wow, it's been a crazy few weeks- my boyfriend and I have moved back to my hometown so we've packed up and shipped our entire lives.  I'm just working my way through the piles of stuff now! So with my time taken up with packing, unpacking and panicking I haven't really had much free time, but i have still managed to find some time for a quick stitch:


It's from the front cover of the newest cyanide and happiness book, it made me giggle so i thought i'd better stitch it! When i get a chance I'll post up the pattern, but for now i'm back to unpacking :(

2 comments:

  1. Have you posted this pattern anywhere yet? I'd love to try my hand at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, it's on the spritestitch forums

    http://www.spritestitch.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3048&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&hilit=cyanide+and+happiness&start=10

    ReplyDelete